1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

networking with linux...

Discussion in 'Linux - General discussion' started by sp0oo, Mar 17, 2006.

1. sp0oo

sp0oo Member

I'm a new linux user, and I was wondering if it is possible to connect to the internet from my router via a linksys wireless-G network adapter(product WUSB54GS)?

i have fedora's red hat.

2. HPInsane

HPInsane Guest

I also have the same question. If there's a way that'd be great. I'd like to run Knoppix, but if I can't that'll suck. But if there's another version of Linux out there that will work, that'd be great.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2006
  3. samguan

samguan Guest

I'm using SUSE linux 10, it's very easy to use and with beautiful graphical user interface, during installation, everything was setup automatically, like my Dlink router. I love it. you guys should try it too, it is supported by a big company Novell.

4. lottt11

lottt11 Guest

i use SESU 10.1 and it does it from instalation just enable all Peripherals on boot and let the yast do it all for you. plus none of those having to get different opp. from other distros all in one package and fast, and in let the hour you set to go with every thing working fine, and even multy boot and no reboot to switch for root or gnome, well it has it all, let yast&yasp do it for you, or at least let teach it to you, enjoy