1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEVER AGAIN!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by powma, Apr 14, 2005.

1. powma

powma Guest

Well after wasting 2 days trying to fiqure out why I couldnt burn a dvd backup. I solved it. I will never again buy those cheap memorex disc at wal-mart. I'd say about 10 out of 30 worked. I bought some disc from a company named Pengo, more expensive but no problems.

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

You get what you pay for

3. Gringle

Gringle Guest

LOL: the art of winning is to start last, and finish first..

Miyamoto Mushashi. the five rings ( just a way of life)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2005
  4. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

My memorex's yielded 23/24 successful, and the one failure was my error. Personally, I have no objections - but I'll be sure to keep your experiences in mind if recommending them to others.

5. swervin

swervin Regular member

Tell me about it.

When I first started burning, I bought a 25 pack of Memorex. Couldn't even get one to burn. Found this place and done everything recommended in the guides. Still couldn't get any of them to burn. After reading some more and asking a couple questions, I quickly learned that Memorex is junk for the most part.

Mike

6. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

23 successful burns, eh? Wow, your extensive experience more than qualifies you to know what you are talking about. Let us know if they still work in six months.

Powma, there are plenty of deals on quality media, you just have to look. BestBuy has a 50pk of fujis(make sure they say made in japan, TY)for $19.99.