1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW BLD PC, NO DISPLAY

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by conshytime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. conshytime

conshytime Newbie

Hello,

Ive recently purcased a pc using the NZXT BLD service and I am immediately having an issue.

My build: nzxt h700i
    nzxt kraken x62
    msi z370 ac
    aorus gtx 1080ti
    intel i7 8700k
    seasonic 850W+80 gold
    3200mhz ram 32GB total (4stick)
    960 EVO 1TB M.2
    Windows PRO

I can not get any display when I hook up my computer to my monitor. I have used three cable types: hdmi, dvi and display port but nothing. I am plugging into the 1080TI and I tried the motherboard as well and just get my screen backlit but no visuals. I plugged the monitor into my laptop and was able to extend the screen so the monitor works. I can see through the screen that the gpu is lit and the fans are spinning so I dont believe a power issue either. Please help.

2. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

as the monitor works on the laptop ok then send the NZXT back to the place you bought it from for warranty repair or replacement.

3. nadhile

nadhile Newbie

If you're 100% sure everything is plugged in correctly and there are no faulty parts yet your monitor/tv doesn't get any signal from the computer. Remove your RAM sticks and place them on the two different slots.