1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by harry1938, May 31, 2007.

1. harry1938

harry1938 Guest

I am newboy Can someone give me a website where I can buy a genuine starview 300 with confidence

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

www.affordablesat.co.uk only sells genuine products, they also have a brilliant support site where you can download the latest software and keys.

3. harry1938

harry1938 Guest

Steo46 Iwant to buy a box that" repairs" itself. The one I have now I believe is a clone i e scarts on right two grooves on remote.please can you guide me Ihave no idea how to do flashing etc thanks

4. steo46

steo46 Regular member

there are not many starviews left because they brought out the starview 2 known as the box. It's nearly double the price of the normal starview but on close inspection you would find that it is in fact the same starview box with a new front. I am thinking of getting myself a eurovox max as they are cheaper than the new starview and they do not have the problems of key changes as they autoupdate when the cable companies change the keys.

5. harry1938

harry1938 Guest

steo can you give me awebsite that sells eurobox max not e bay and with some after sales help Iam a complete new boy at this

6. steo46

steo46 Regular member