1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Compilation Problems with Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mustang03, May 8, 2004.

1. mustang03

mustang03 Guest

When I open Nero Burning ROM and start a new compilation I don't have a pull down menu for DVD. I only have the options of Video or Super Video or MiniDVD. I don't have any option for DVD-Video. I bought the Nero 6 complete kit. Do I need to still buy the DVD plug-in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

No mustang03, you shouldn't have to buy anything else - You may however have to download the four-part extra stuff listed on the bottom of the page on Ahead's web site - http://www.ahead.de/us/nero-up.php

The selections you have noted here are the choices available to CD Burning, NOT DVD. You need to get on the DVD section. At the top-left on the New Compilation window is a small pull-down to select CD, DVD or HD-Burn. Select DVD.

You might want to download a User guide while you’re there -

Cheers,

Pete

BTW, Welcome to our Club :p)

3. colw

colw Active member

If you have Nero OEM on your machine and cannot see DVD option try a Google search for NVE2104 and download/install (approx 17Mb).
    It will integrate with OEM version and display/allow DVD burning option.

You will also need to change to expert mode.

4. stalag305

stalag305 Member

I had the same problem, but when I used shrink to re-author(leave it open) and then burn right away the "DVD" part of Nero opened up. From then on it has opened up for me. Not sure if this will work for you tho.