1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by killerone, Jun 9, 2009.

1. killerone

killerone Guest

Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy a new digital camera as a birthday gift. My budget is £100.00 can somone please point me in the direction of a good camera for that money. I would like a camera that takes a lion battery.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

AJ

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/

the question is what's best for the money you have to spend. Always a problem..... you will have to use a site like the above to review the cameras you want to buy! No one can really pick one out for you because you are limiting the buying power with the money you have to spend and there are personal preferences that might be important to you than to others with different opinions. My suggestion to you is to find suitable cameras in your price range then look up the stats in the website above.

On the left side of the webpage go to CAMERA DATABASE... this will give you camera manufacturers and you can see what's available and for what price! then you can actually do a side by side evaluation of cameras that you find. This way you can compare features and stats of each camera and how it stacks up against one another!

good luck.

3. killerone

killerone Guest

4. lararefae

lararefae Guest

Hi killerone

Fuji Film FinePix A850 Digital Camera's price is approx 100$. So it is better for you. If you are ready to spend more bucks then you can go for Casio Exilim EX-Z77 Digital Camera, it's price is approx 150$.

If you have still confusion then let me know.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@laraefae........... I would hope that Killerone would have made a decision by now! after all it's over 2 months ago when his/her question was asked. ya think?