1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new dvd2one v2

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by elizerroj, Nov 7, 2005.

1. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

i'm one of those very few, i think, users of dvd2one. and i'm here to tell you that after after a long way dvd2one v2 just came out(11/7) there is a 30 days trial. i just tried it, man is it sweet. i transcoded planet of the apes 124 minutes main movie only(i have always said that this appication works much, much better in main movie only)the quality and speed, which was already great on dvd2one152, is even better. i'd like some of you guys to taste and post what you think about it.

2. UncasMS_3

UncasMS_3 Regular member

i have used v2 on starwars3 and the results look very poor in many scenes

i will run dvd rebuilder against dvd2one v2 tonite and i'm damn sure rebuilder will do way better

3. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

i love dvd2one, it is a simple and fast application with great quality, in my opinion, but i would not compare with the quality of RB. i don't use much becuse of the time it takes to encode a movie(3-5 hours)so must of my backups are done with dvd2one which takes from 20 to 30 minutes only. i used to use RB over night but, i don't want to force my computer that much just to back up a movie, it is only a backup.
    ps: I now nothing beats RB.

4. UncasMS_3

UncasMS_3 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  5. Nightlite

Nightlite Guest

I have the first version of this with the latest updates and have always been pleased with no problem, My question is about the new version...?? Did you have it before version 2 and how does it differ with their first version.

I have never been a person that feels one or the other is the only way to get to the end of the road... Love decryptor, dvdshrink... nero I have no problems with as well as dvd cloner 1st version with updates.