1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Eurovox TX For MMDS

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, Nov 6, 2007.

1. tbroom

tbroom Member

Lenny, you're a star.

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to ftp I go ...

2. joebass

joebass Member

Could somebody please pm me the codes for tx !

3. gregmis

gregmis Member

Hi guys, another one looking for the TX fix, much appriciated, walls are beginning to close in....

4. che27

che27 Member

done gregmis

5. wally001

wally001 Member

Any chance of getting the codes for Kildare for ev tx....thanks in advance!!

6. DesB

DesB Regular member

Lads will yous stop asking for codes ..we are not allowed post them on this site............ Do a google!!

7. juc

juc Regular member

Hi guys, where do i go to put in the new codes on my digivox, i only got it 2 weeks ago and this is the first time i have to put the codes in. i found the codes just don't know where to put them in :)

8. che27

che27 Member

Hi,this thread is for Ev tx model.

9. fnsb

fnsb Member

can someone also send me the fix please. thanks

10. malci

malci Guest

Try putting a search in at the top, that is what it is for, and you will probably get an answer like this >>>>>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/...er+the+codes&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1#1705

Which in turn will bring you to this, it does work if you try it. >>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/622277

11. malci

malci Guest

What fix are you looking for, if it is for the EV TX, the thread you are posting on, then there is none at the minute, sorry.

12. fnsb

fnsb Member

yeah its for the EV TX - i thought che27 above was Pm'ing the temp fix?

13. malci

malci Guest

Well if there is a temp fix, then I have never heard of it, the only temp fix is manual input, but you can't and must not ask those question relating to that, (What you need to manually input) - You would be advised to google, and as regards fixes, keep a check here. >>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/722659

14. karljd

karljd Regular member

well done malci doing a great job as far as no no fix yet for tx

15. johnno197

johnno197 Member

This is beginning to p**s me off. Malci and karljd? What do you consider the inputting of codes manually to be, if not a temporary fix? You have never heard of it?? There are people out there who see this site as a way of solving their problem, when the powers that be, flick the switch and leave them without tv. They come here hoping to get a solution, and there is a solution, temporary as it may be, but its better than a blank screen! So they deserve that much at least. Nobody here has posted codes, yet there are quite a few who have benefitted from asking questions here over the past 24 hours, those of us who are not so technically minded as you guys, so give us some credit and let us get what we need without breaking the rules.

16. SG8

SG8 Active member

The posting and requesting of codes is not allowed on the site, full stop. Calling them temporary fixes or any other names does not mean that they are not codes, and the problem is the site will be forced to shut down if this continues, then where would we be?

There are plenty of other places to get codes, but they are not allowed here.

17. johnno197

johnno197 Member

Yet links are allowed to software fixes. I'm sure theres a perfectly good explanation as to what the difference is, but your average Joe Soap wouldnt be aware of this, me included. The intention isn't to put this site at risk, far from it, I've learned an awful lot here, and grateful for it. I just don't get it when senior members tell us they've never heard of a "temporary fix" when obviously one does exist.

18. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

johnno197 If you read back Malci posted and I quote,

regardless you are not allowed to request nor post codes/keys/temp fix on this Forum. If you have a problem with this take it up with the Admin/Mods and not the regs who are trying to help out!.

19. DesB

DesB Regular member

Johnno FYI The senior members you are referring to, do indeed know what a temporary fix is, but unfortunately whether you like it or not we wont be giving out either CODES or "Temporary fixes" you said you've been trying for the last 24 hours to get the fix, well my friend some of us are here the last 18 months helping out people and giving what ever advice we are allowed to give within the rules of this site, you said in your last post that your Pissed off, aren't we all, with day trippers coming on and complaining to us about things that are outside our control, if your not happy with what we offer then by all means please feel free to look elsewhere!!!

20. che27

che27 Member

Now Now lads,lets not get into Semantics!No codes have been posted..
    Johnno mate,tanx again for your help much aprectiated!