1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Eurovox TX For MMDS

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Fla1101

Fla1101 Member

sorry i didnt mean to double post sorry

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

starview.6 does not work in ire since 18th this month
    dont you mean triple

just go back and edit next time, rather than post if happens again

3. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

fla i wasnt having a go at you remember starview 6 is cable only i stand to be corrected if i am wrong

4. mark_eire

mark_eire Member

EVTX RIP :( my has finally been scrambled for good cant even get TV3 tried rescanning but no joy.. i think UPC have made a mistake in doing this, because everyone will now see how shit there service is and jump to sky, for some proper HD TV. Ah well it was good while it lasted. Hopefully something will be released in the near furture.

5. RedBalls

RedBalls Member

Hi all....I'm based up in Navan and have gone back to viewing TV on using Choru$ MMDS since the death of the EV TX after the inroduction of Nag3.

Are there any other boxes out there that work over the available choru$ tube?

I am looking at the Kryptview a780 to get the channels over the net but I am a bit reluctent at the moment, but I am looking at software to hide my PC on the net - at the end of the day I can still be identified as my PC will have an IP address with my internet provide.

If anyone knows of a box that works exactly like the old EVTX, or if anyone can ease my fears using the a780 over the net let me know

Cheers

Red

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

7. RedBalls

RedBalls Member

cheers lad. I'll hold off for now. This pub tripping for the matches is gonna turn me into an alco!!

Happy Days!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  8. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

9. RedBalls

RedBalls Member

I've tried to put up with watching online at atdhe.fm / .net or free-football.tv for a few of teh games but it's just not the same.

But, Jaysus, I never even thought of hooking it up to the big screen at home. My head has been like a siv in recent months! I'll do that today, hopefully Liverpool's performance will be a good one to mark the occasion! ;-)

take it easy lad

10. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

if yer gonna do it, select a game using SOPCCAST as the player on that site, better quality and doesnt stop as bad like web-based players like Justin TV, a stream over 500 wll look good on a tv, the higher the better obvioulsy