1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New file for pansat 3500sd

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sanata, Oct 24, 2007.

1. sanata

sanata Guest

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help i want to wach the mach on tv but someting happend help if there is a new file or bin plz tell me cause i want to wach tv i dont have a job so the tv is the only thing is what i do i tell my wife to work and let me wach tv as soon as she went the indian channels went then i had to clean up the house plz help i dont want to clean the house.

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

You can use he exercise.

3. bill038

bill038 Guest

isten...a NEW special Dishnet Idea key 0106 has been introduced in the data stream which affected ESPN and some other channels last nite...then it spread to other DN channels...Bev is fine...so U need to upload a new bin released today or tomorrow which incorporated this new DN provider Idea keys 0106 ....its that simple!

BTW...also make sure U have the current Dishnet (DN) 0101 keys too...but as of now, they haven't changed in the past week..

So far new files have been released for

Captiveworks
    Pansat
    Conexsat
    Orasat
    Neusat
    Pansat 2700 and 3500 Clone bins by Vortex...NOT Converted 2500-2700 bin

Other receivers should release new fix and files either tonite or tomorrow...

For Viewsat and Sonicview fixs, whenever they are released, go to www.totalfta.com

For Coo*lsat fixes , go to www.f2atv.com

Current new fixes are available at...
    www.ftaprosupport.com
    www.dsscommunity.c*om ...remove the * in c*om
    www.ftabins.net

Good luck...be patient....So no need to ask any more questions...this tells the entire picture for ya...