1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new firmware update wmea 1098.es4

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by gserve, Mar 12, 2005.

1. gserve

gserve Member

With this new update I am still having problems with commercial DVD's not playing. I rented the movie "Eulogy" and when you select to play the movie the unit will stop.I was able to play it by selecting from the scene selection. No where on the disk do I see it has the Sony logo. I then re-updated with the wmea1097.e20 and the movie worked correctly. I also tried it in the other 4 DVD players I own and it played fine in all of them. Please work on another firmware update to fix this problem. Thanks. This is the e-mail I sent to ilo. Is anyone else with the new update had any problems? I also downloaded the ilo unhacked version and tried that with the sanme results.

2. gserve

gserve Member

Update. ilo has responded with the following e-mail quote :Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely forward this up the firmware
    engineers.

3. Gtrman

Gtrman Regular member

There is a wmea1098.es5 now. It is mainly to fix the green tint issue. You might want to try that. I have it hacked and unhacked at my site.

4. gserve

gserve Member

Update: I have now had a problem with 2 movies"Eulogy"and"The Final Cut".Is there no one else out there that has rented these movies and had these problems?

5. gserve

gserve Member

Update ilo sent me the following e-mail : Dear George,
    We are working on a new firmware. Please check back on our website for any
    updates.