1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New form of Copy Protection???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by shandy64, Dec 30, 2004.

1. shandy64

shandy64 Member

I recently tried to make a backup copy of the DVD "Lost in Translation". I firstly used DVDX Copy Platinum to rip the files to my HDD and I then burned the DVD using Nero 6. The DVD burned okay, but when it played on both my set top player and Power DVD on the PC, the content stuttered and the audio broke up.

I tried the process again using Apollo DVD Copy 3.0, same thing happened. I burned some other DVD's before I tried and they all worked fine. Is this a form of Copy Protection? Can anyone help me please?

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

I haven't tried buring "Lost in Translation" but I had problems burning "The Bourne Supreamcy", "Shaun of the Dead", and "Garden State". All I did is change a few options on DVD Shrink and it worked. "Garden State" on the other hand was stubborn. I had to keep putting the disc in my computer so that it could reread over and over again. It would always cut off either right away or near the end. But I eventually got it to work and burn successfully.

3. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

I made a perfect copy of The Bourne Surpremacy with CloneDVD 2. It has worked flawlessly on every movie I have chosen to copy.