1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Subject (Employment aka Jobs)

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by borhan9, Sep 7, 2010.

1. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I have been a long time user of AfterDawn through out the years and have seen the vast growth of this excellent site and it has come to my attention that unlike other sites that have forums AfterDawn does not have a employment section to find jobs. I know that this site is international however I think this idea could be beneficial to aD as they can increase their market share to this area of online employment posting of new jobs around the world. As a lot of the users are from all corners of the globe and most of us are working or are trying to get into the I.T sectors in our countries i think creating a forum for jobs available from different I.T organisations or organisations that have an I.T sector in them would and could help AfterDawn increase revenue and help the users to find jobs etc...

Just a thought...what do others think of this idea???

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

in a way i think if a boss read some of the comments posted by (certain) members on this site it could change the opinion of the boss and the way they look at the employee.then again if a boss wants someone that knows about computer or technical related things looking for people on a tech forum could work.

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

My point exactly. :)