1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Games will not play in modded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Pazz00, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Pazz00

Pazz00 Member

I can't some of my games to boot up. Mostly the new ones. I have heard a lot of different things on trying to fix it. I have the ablitiy to download but I can't hook my xbox to a pc. I am deployed to afghanistan. Has anyone found away to fix the new game problem? Please help me and everyone else. If there is a way to fix the problem by hooking my xbox to a pc please post the process so I can print it out and keep it tell I get home.
    Please HELP.
    Jim

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

ok you might be using an old BIOS, reflash your chip with a BIOS which has a no-patch hack on it, xecuter 4983 will do the trick.

3. Pazz00

Pazz00 Member

What are the websites i can get those new bios, or are those at the bottom of you post the web sites to get the bios?

4. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Have you tried something simple like clearing your cache? That works for me whenever I have a game that won't load...

5. Pazz00

Pazz00 Member

I have tried everything but i didnt know i had a cache on a xbox. I thought that had somthing to do with temp internet files. Anyway i am not the only one with these problem. so I figure it has somthing to do with the new games