1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Halo2 Mappack

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by nb1320, Jun 10, 2006.

1. nb1320

nb1320 Member

Anyone know where I can download this? I think I know how to get it to the xbox. I'm downloading something with BT, but I don't know if its going to be the mappacks or not. Thanks!

2. nb1320

nb1320 Member

My download finished, but it was all the maps except the fairly new ones. Turf, Sanctuary, Elongation, all those and more werent on there. I was looking in my map folder on my xbox and there are some maps in there but there named different then what mpas i'm missing. Are they supposed to be named completely different from the actual map name like that? My friend modded my xbox so i'm not the most informed person on modded xboxes. Thanks!

3. nb1320

nb1320 Member

Any help is appreciated....Thanks.

4. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

Look in the other softmodding forum. They have links to download the new mappack there. Yeah, wrong forum dude. Some maps are named weird, i would delete the ones you don't know about and just use the ones you download.

5. nb1320

nb1320 Member

When you say "the other forum" do you mean another place or somewhere else I can post, because I think i've posted this question on every xbox thread on here and this is the first reply that i've gotten to any of them.. Thanks

6. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

7. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

Also, try to send TheReturn a private message asking him about it. He is really ingenious in these matters.

8. nb1320

nb1320 Member

Thanks for that, i'll do both!