1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New HDD question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by what9612, Jul 12, 2004.

1. what9612

what9612 Member

i have a 40gb in my xbox thats all done and everything (which i had a friend do) i jus bought a 160gb hdd and wondering if i could just copy the other hdd to this one

2. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Ya, just format the new one first. I'm pretty sure you can plug the new HD in where the DVD drive goes, then copy the files over. Or maybe that feature is just on the new Xenium ICE.

3. Caramanos

Caramanos Guest

Hello, I am new in the modding scene, and I was wondering which is better:1-An XBOX with 160 GB hard Drive,ModChip, And 40 of my picking, emulators, and allot of other sogtware for adding and deleting games to the hard drive for $350 or 2-Buying the 120gb hard Drive for my PS2 and the software for putting games on the drive, and the chrome and clear box, and a modchip for around $230??

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

>what9612 you should try getting the NewHDEvox1.4 from the 'usual place' (starts with an X and rhymes with turbins) All you would have to do is ftp all the stuff you want off the old xbox drive to a pc,then you build this disk up with the C and E drive from the old hdd. You then burn the disk and use it like an autoloader.....easy as that.