1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here, Lookin for some professional help

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by lassiur, Jun 7, 2007.

1. lassiur

lassiur Guest

Sup, I am new and I need some professional help.

I have a issue with Setup.dll that correlates with some of my games that I have installed on my PC. Now I like to get some expert help on this at once or am going to take my issues out on something that I will reget.

Here is my issue, btw I am to lazy to repost images so look on this forum.: http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=48508

Btw I am Samael on there. This issue also scews with BF2 and BF2142.

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Lassiur/Samael, why do you make us go to another site? Suppose we don't want to? If you expect us to help you, you could extend to us the minimum courtesy of describing your problem in a few words, and of putting your query in the right forum.

Just a question - why do you deliberately miss the 'g' off the ends of words that end in -ing? Is this a k3wl thing? It sure annoys the h*ll out of me.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  3. lassiur

lassiur Guest

Ok I am sorry but I really need some help.

These are the errors I keep getting:

Rome total war and RTW:Barbarian Invasion:
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2444/clipboard01ky0.png

BF vietnam:
    http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8549/clipboard02ha2.png

I also get these errors when I try to install the games as well. I don't play these games anymore so I am wondering how can I remove them.

BTW I DLed no cd patch for these games but I replaced them with the org. files so it can uninstall them right but I still get these errors.

Btw, BF2 and BF2142 have the same problem. I am a little pissed about this.

4. lassiur

lassiur Guest

Please someone help me with this, I am starting to get pissed off.

Now the first error pic is showing up on warhammer 40K DC.

I NEED HELP, PLEASE.

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

this might be the reason why no one want's to help you (Here is my issue, btw I am to lazy) if you want to uninstall theese games go to the control pannel and go to add and remove and rind your game there, also who cares if (I am starting to get pissed off) it won't get you any more help with a state of mind like this, good luck

6. lassiur

lassiur Guest

Sorry but I already tried removing the games through control pannel that is why I am asking I really need some help with this. Is there away to fix the .dlls?

7. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

1. did u download the games?if not are the disc scratched? 2. do u have privileges or admin access to install games? 3. have u tried formatting?