1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here, need help, Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by grosser, Feb 17, 2008.

1. grosser

grosser Guest

Hello, ladies and gents, PC gamer here I know 0 about nintendo DS but my g/f has just bought a ds lite, she also bought a R4 card from what I understand she wants to download games... preferrably for free. can you guide me to a site thats good and instructions to load them to the DS lite. honestly I know squat about DS so any help is apprecoated. :)

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

grosser,
    There is a simple guide to get you started here. Once, you've successfully loaded the R4 firmware, you can start downloading ROMs. To put them on your micro-SD card, you just simply drag and drop them to the root directory of your card. There are numerous websites out there to download games from--use Google. If you run into any trouble, ask. Goodluck!

3. grosser

grosser Guest

hey thanks, as stated I am into the pc games, any way if you personally have any favorite site to download these game let me know, honestly I will attempt to get her to start posting if she needs assistance, but in the meantime any help is greatly appreciated.

peace

4. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member