1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new ipod 6th generation?????

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by qwerty40, Aug 10, 2006.

1. qwerty40

qwerty40 Member

it released as of today i think apple has a tendency to do that with ipods cause they did the same with the ipod video when they originally came out last year in october... right now for i think the first month or so the new ones are exclusivly avalable from apple's site.. im not completely sure about that but i think thats what they did last time and i think they will do the same cause they can get a good chunk of profits from this by cutting out third party dealers such as best buy etc...

2. DarkJello

DarkJello Regular member

I believe it is availible at best buy as soon as they can ship them to best buy. You can buy it at the Apple store as well, you just can't walk out of the store with one yet, they have to mail it to you from the factory. That is in place for a few weeks until they have enough stock to supply stores with walk out the door purchases.

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

They will give you one if they have them at any apple store.

4. qwerty40

qwerty40 Member

ok a correction to my earlier post, i guess those new ipods are pretty much avalable everywhere, i saw them on amazon, as well as they are advertised at fry electronics an big electronics store in my area, i dunno if its found all over the country.