1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new member 5 questions

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by nadir, Jun 12, 2003.

1. nadir

nadir Guest

hi
    i`m a new member here
    i live at da uk
    and i have a playstation 2 and Xbox
    i got a modchip in my play station 2 wich name in maseiah and i havnt got any modchip in my xbox

==============

all i have is 5 questions wich need answers

1/ where can i fix my ps2 ??i got a prblem with my restart ribbon and my lens is busted ??????
    2/ where can i find a copy dvd games in the uk ?????
    3/ i like to install a modchip for my xbox wich 1 should i buy and where can i install or how can i ??
    4/ how can i install a new ps2 lens ??
    5/ is there any web site can i download agames for ps2 & xbox and burn it ??

thank u very much for helping me beforehand ^_^

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok, you'll need to watch the triple posts, you only need to hit the button once.
    1. try google for repair places in your area.
    2. in this forum you can find help on how to make backups of games you own ONLY, there can be no discussion of buying backups or anything that even comes close.
    3. The matrix chip is a great xbox chip, it's a no-solder and has a flashable bios, the matrix chip is highly recommended.
    4. there are many sites with help tutorials on how to install a new lense, there might even be instructions that come with a new one.
    5. again, there can be no discussion of downloading games here as it is viewed as piracy.

since you are new here, you might not get banned this time but any more discussion of anything piracy related will surely get you banned from this site. Afterdawn if one of the absolute best places for any info you'll need, but the rules are very clear and need to be followed. also try the search function, as many of these question have already been answered. I'm sure with a little research you can find any info you need here. If you still cant find what you need after a search, come on back and we can probably help you out. good luck

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

well put mate