1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member from KY

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by michaels_, Jan 23, 2005.

1. michaels_

michaels_ Member

Sup sup?

Just registered and wanted to drop a bomb and say you guys and this forum is so ILL. I love this site. I probably won't be posting much, but will be reading most of the time.

I've been doing the forum thingy for quite some time. I'm a mod on another forum and I think forums are the greatest thing ever.

Just recently purchased the ilo DVDR04 model just for kicks to get rid of my home vids and some old VHS movies. Low and behold I ran into the Macrovision problem and you guessed it...googled it. Gosh what would we do without google?

Moving on, I was in search for firmware to remove the Macrovision and this is how I found this.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great infos. Really have not had a chance to checked out the scope of this site, but will definitely do so when I have more time.

Holla!
    Michael T.

p.s. I couldn't find the intro forum; so mods, feel free to move it.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to aD ... have you read our forum rules?

Forum rule #12. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we'll negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

You need to remove the links and urls from your sig

I see your into car mods ... here's a thread for you.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/133541