1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New modder needs program help.....

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Cignus, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Cignus

Cignus Member

I just bought a mod chip for my x-box and it is installed (X-B.I.T. mod chip). I wanted to know what is the best software for ripping and burning copies of my x-box games. I am going to burn them to DVD, not CD-r or anything like that. I have a Pioneer DVR 106D drive in my PC that I am using to burn with. Some program demos I have tried (like one-click DVD copy) give me a "Please insert a blank DVD" error when I go to burn the DVD. Wasn't sure if it was the program or just because it was a demo. I know some programs work better with a certian brand of burner. So if anyone can point me in the right direction for programs that rip and burn well with my DVD burner it would be appreciated. Also, you do rip and burn them as .sio files correct? Thanks for the help!

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

3. Cignus

Cignus Member

Thanks for the link. I will try this method also. I found a guide on here just after I posted. Thanks again for the help.