1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Nokia 1100 doesn't seem to like codes

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by Grommit, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Grommit

    Grommit Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Nokia 1100
    IMEI: 358831009728896
    Country: United Kingdom
    Network: T-Mobile
    Software ver: 7.36
    RH-18

    I have tried the following codes from Code Calculator by CyberGSM and DCT4 Calculator by Cyberdog:

    #pw+727170457513675+1#
    #pw+317866347530467+7#
    #pw+272325004075527+5#

    Phone still locked and running short of attempts! :eek:(
     
  2. goranjvc

    goranjvc Guest

    Try this #pw+737160457513675+1#
     
  3. Grommit

    Grommit Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Oh dear, I tried it and it is still locked. Thank you for the suggestion; I guess I will have to go to someone who can connect a cable.
     

Share This Page