1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New phones: K850, W910, W960, Z320, Z250 and K530

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by Tehy, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Tehy

Tehy Member

Sony Ericsson announced new phones yesterday:

Sony Ericsson Z320i
    The new Sony Ericsson Z320 is perfect for those that want a compact phone with a simple camera on-board for those impromptu photo moments. The Z320 is a megapixel clamshell phone that is good looking and simple to use. With just one press of a button to switch on the 1.3 megapixel camera it’s quick to shoot, store or share spontaneous shots.

Sony Ericsson K530i
    Sony Ericsson K530i is a new mid-end 3G handset, announced today. The K530 is a slim 3G phone that gives full and fast access to the Web, plus performance imaging with a 2 megapixel camera and a variety of news, weather and entertainment features. It will even give you the weather forecast.

Sony Ericsson K850i
    It's finally here! Today Sony Ericsson announced the long rumored 5 megapixel Cyber-Shot handset. K850i has 5MP Cyber-Shot camera, 16x digital zoom and Xeon flash and Automatic lens cover. Even if you are not an expert photographer, the K850 does everything to help you get the best possible shots on your phone. Photo fix automatically improves light balance in one click to make your picture as good as it can get.

Sony Ericsson Z250i
    Today announced Sony Ericsson Z250i is Pocket-sized and just 19mm thin clamshell with camera. This camera phone is wrapped in an alluring metallic finish, with subtle patterns that catch the light. The Z250 still finds room for an impressive feature set, including a good quality camera and storage for up to 200 of your pictures.

Sony Ericsson W910i
    The W910 is an HSDPA Walkman® phone that is designed for entertainment; whether music, 3D games, video, or high-speed Web access. It’s also geared to let you choose your music, your way. Select Shake control and just flick the phone to control games or skip and shuffle between tracks. Or opt for SensMe™ and discover music to match your mood and tempo.

Sony Ericsson W960i
    A potent combination of slim UMTS phone and high performance media player, the W960 Walkman® phone packs enough punch for up to 8,000 songs* and includes a Walkman™ player for finger-touch navigation around playlists on the large screen. The 2.6” display serves as an excellent viewfinder for a 3.2 megapixel camera and as a widescreen for watching video in TV quality.

Nice phones! Especially the W960i and K850i are interesting :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  2. laz305

laz305 Regular member

thx for the heads up, that w960i looks amazing