1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pokemon Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by KhmerKing, Mar 8, 2006.

1. KhmerKing

KhmerKing Member

Does anybody know when a NEW Pokemon game is coming out for the GBA or DS. Like the previous FireRed and others. If so what's it called, is it any good any when is it coming out???

Thanks

2. jin666

jin666 Regular member

No idea, but personally I think Pokemon should be laid to rest. It's getting really old nowadays, dont you all think?

Jin666

3. irri

irri Member

i'll think the pokémon games are fun. RPG

4. jin666

jin666 Regular member

True, it can be fun for a while. But i think it gets a bit boring and repetitive sometimes.

Jin666

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

pokemon has been around well over a decade. it needs a rest so that in a few years it can become retro-cool.

6. MrMexican

MrMexican Guest

From what i have seen through the internet i found that the new pokemon games are going to be called Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.

The new pokemon that are going to be shown are munchlax and two or three more pokemon. I forgot where the website it had this information but there is going to be one more movie other than Pokemon Movie Deoxyx ,that explains all this.

7. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Oh no ... not another movie to brainwash all the young of the day :(

Jin666

8. crispduck

crispduck Regular member

Man, I saw those first 2 movies in the theatres. I rememer because they gave out free fake Ancient Mew cards, lol.

9. Lildoggg

Lildoggg Member

i also remember that too. Back when everyone was into Pokemon.Now it is one of things that MOST high schoolers will deny ever taking part in. But I don't I've played all the games from gbc to the beloved Nintendo Ds and yes there has been a few that could've just been thrown into the local river but nothing beats the gotta catch em all craze of the late 1990s.
    I also agree with Auslander on letting it stop for a few years but not die completely. Pokemon games are to me one of a kind in their own little way.

If you type in Pokemon on Wikipedia.com it'll tell you about the new games and the new pokemon-plus a few other things.

10. KhmerKing

KhmerKing Member

I agree 100% with Lildoggg.
    I myself deny I used to like Pokemon, but I still do like it. To me Pokemon is not just a fad, I grew up with Pokemon so I feel a sense of connection with it. I see my little brothers playing my Pokemon games and it reminds me of the past. How everybody loved Pokemon and how we were so into it. Pokemon was a major part of my childhood. A few of my cousins still DO like Pokemon. We was talking one day and decided if a new Pokemon game came out for the GBA that we ALL would get it. We used to play the game, collect the cards, watch the shows, etc... So I feel that we should hold on to what we still have seeing how we haven't seen eachother in years. Pokemon is a thing which we all could relate to, and brings me back to the past, the good o' days. So I want to relive it again. I miss it really much...