1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new prob with divx movie when burnt!!!

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by smoov, May 21, 2007.

1. smoov

smoov Member

im havin audio sync problems when converting from diff formats to divx !!

and cant seem to figure out how to overcome ac3 audio sync probs when burnin onto dvd!

sorry if im in the wrong forum but i just couldnt see any answers!?

any help much appreciated guys

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

IMTOO software is good, i find if you pause or run programs while it is converting you get audio/video problems, let imtoo run alone, MASTER CONVERTER is much better and faster software

3. smoov

smoov Member

i hav almost sorted this partic prob via imtoo, sound starts off fine, goes slighty out of sync in middle then ends up back to normal at end!!

new problem being that i hav just convertxtodvd a divx movie that had no sound probs, and when i played the dvd the sound was way way out of sync!!! new problem!!??

why has this happened?

4. jony218

jony218 Guest

The only program that I have used that has never produce a audio sync problem for me is FAIRUSE 2.5, I have done at least 100 conversions with no problem. I just use the default XVID setting at 1000MB file size (it also has a setting for DIVX).This program requieres that your source dvd files are in ISO form (easy to do with dvdshrink). The free version only lets you encode to 700 MB final file size. The Full (paid) version lets you encode up to 1400 MB. To me it's a program you don't hear alot about but it works like champ. It's not any faster or slower than any other DIVX encoding programs, it just produces a good quality file. Highly recommended.

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

as i said, let any imtoo product run alone, nothing in backround, MASTER CONVERTER is the best, does mp4(ipodpsp) avi, in short it does all the jobs of every single imtoo converter, does it faster and no audio video probs

6. ExSpook

ExSpook Member

I have the same problem, but manage to quickly get it back into sync by fast forwarding and quickly pushing the play button. All I need do is fast forward for a second or two and the problem is gone.

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ExSpook- that has nothing to do with the video, just the video player