1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Runescape thread (No talk about hacking, and no breakin rules this time!) **NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR INSTANT BANNING**

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by NeoLance, Jul 15, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Hi, sorry guys i never realized anybody really posted in this thread lol. My main is Lancelot000 i am only lvl 52 on my main and the only good thing about him really is his mining which is 67. And i do actually make my money from mining coal in the guild and then making into steel bars after i get the iron. If anybody wants to go pk'ing i dont use my main i use my pure he could kick my mains a** lol. His name is Galahad0002, and he is lvl 43 with 63 range and i just bought a cannon, so when i buy a membership and get the 15k c balls ill probably be around 80+ range im guessing. Well sorry for not answering in this thread ill be in it every day from now on. Happy runescape playing =)

2. Stitch221

Stitch221 Regular member

I heard that runescape has been taken over by evil invaders. They are disguised as lvl. 19 or 22 guards. Be careful though, you might end up in a small prison in runescape. lol.

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

WTF??? Too bad guards are lvl 21... Oh palverez im puerto rican too... You have over 10 mil??? Damn................ How long did that take you? I am trying to make 3 mil so i can buy 15k cannonballs but i am having a hard time beacuse i cant get on too much...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  4. nerdkillr

nerdkillr Guest

my name on runescape is nerdkiller91

5. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

Hellow again.

Hi, Neo Lance!
    It was not easy i have to say (making money). It took me some time, months, but i really pimp my main up with a membership, is much more easy. But u can make mills too in free worlds. I had posted a few tips there.

It was nice to meet another puertorican!! add me Pablo244 (its not my main). So we can chat beter. And ppl add me too. (im not to active in runescape right now)

Il keep posting and giving tips

Adios!!!!! - Bye!

6. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

my sn is phatmonkey67,
    i find the best way to make money now is get ur rc up and craft airs or get your smithing up. once you can make at least 3 airs per ess buy all the ess you can for 15gp ech then craft the airs. then you can sell the airs for 18-20 gp ech. make over 3 times the amount you spend and when you get even higher rc, you make even more airs and before you know it, youll be filthy rich
    The other way is to smith but this takes a long time. you only really actually make money when you get to make full mith... just buy coal and make full mith and for everyset you can get 13k...i dont use this method because all the people that can use and want full mith usually cant afford it.
    The final way i make money is simply mine coal and sell it 160 ech....every 100 coal u get you get 16k...
    Im gonna say the best way tho is the rc(runecrafting) way

7. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

someone wanna give me free stuff....im not very good and i dont play much but you know, i love free stuff.

my name is GrayRox. PM me.

CG

8. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

check that-account hacked now its GrayIzzle

9. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

yet another way to make money if u wanna know

this is one that i just thought about but for ppl that have really high crafting, and mageing what u guys can do is make dimond amulets then enchant em in order to make ammys of power. you could buy loads of uncut dimonds for 1-2k ech then cut em and make the ammies and then enchant em. power ammies can ezily sell for 10k ech so that small amount of profit(8-9k) can add up

10. TURNIP1N

TURNIP1N Guest

[scam edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2006
  11. TURNIP1N

TURNIP1N Guest

[scam edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2006
  12. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

Hey Homo....go scam and spam somewhere else. Your kind isnt welcome here.

CG

13. ramen31

ramen31 Guest

y yall play runescape? its so stupid. maplestory is much better

14. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

Hey....we respect your opinion but was the point of that post? This is a runescpae discussion thread. Not a "runescape sux....____ is better."

CG

15. ramen31

ramen31 Guest

srry <_>

16. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

its ok dude....we forgive you, its all good. If u ever do play runescpae, send me a chat...GrayIzzle

17. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

o man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    i was playing and i saved these 2 noobs and give them the full mith from the guys that woulve killed em!!!!!!!!!!!!11 then they decide it would be funny to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!11 i lost my addy legs and bod and a rune skimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if anyone whats a ammy of defence for only 2k or a rune pic for 29k plz add me and tell me(i gotta start to sell some stuff to get my stuff back) my sn again is phatmonkey67

18. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

ya...that sux. So does this

I was workin on Demon Slayer and i got silverlight and i was so happy! Then i go to the hill and almost instantly get killed by a dark wizard. So now what? do i have start over again? I really liked that sword! If i ever do get it back, will sum1 protect me from DW's as i try and fight delrith?

CG

19. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

u may need to train somemore before fiteing delerith

delerith is way stronger than those darn wizzies

20. RSsucks

RSsucks Guest

as my name suggests,I'm a worthless idiot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2006