1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Runescape thread (No talk about hacking, and no breakin rules this time!) **NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR INSTANT BANNING**

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by NeoLance, Jul 15, 2005.

1. killereye

killereye Member

hey im a runscape player and i want to know whats the best way to get money and stuff.... im omly in level like 11 and i need help

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Idiot banned.

3. legacypS3

legacypS3 Guest

is anyone here a member?

4. tubbana

tubbana Active member

5. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

Ya im a member. Lvl 69 account. Just got hacked and they took my dragon skimmy, 2 rune full, a rune pik, and a rune axe. Man, i start sceraming and call jagex. And... like always... theres nothing they can do... This sauks. Wel anyway my account name is pablo244 and im here to help anyone. I had done all free quest and like 10 members. Soooo, keep playing runescape folks.. lol and anything u need (exept mooneyy) im here to help. Btw im looking for players that can go do pest control with me lol, its my favorite minigame.

So Seee Yaaaa

6. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

Killereye:

I and other mates had post lots of making money stategies at the beggining of this thread. Read them and start making. It takes time. And aplication.

Bye Bye

7. legacypS3

legacypS3 Guest

that really sucks. didnt u have a bank pin?

8. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

No man. I bank pined my bank today and it taked 6 days to totaly activate the pin.

9. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

Man i love ur signatures. (teh ones that says mc3 player, tekken player, ps2 owner) how i make those! they are great!

10. coolGray

coolGray Regular member

they are called userbars. There is a thread on them just search...also go to userbars.co.uk for some good ones.

CG

11. legacypS3

legacypS3 Guest

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

legacypS3 and coolGray

Let's tame the sigs fellas,

13. Palverez

Palverez Regular member

Woooohooo! u like em! uuu liiike eeeem! i kno u love my user bars.. i still wana video userbars (the ones that move) i have a couple but, not my thing, i mean they dnt say wat i like. But anyway tnx for the info and now im a user bar freak! lol lol haha.. no no

14. tezza151

tezza151 Member

hey i just joined this forum thingy to sell sets of full mith, i currently hav 88 sets, im selling them at 12k each with a free addy axe, alternativly if u buy in bulk i'll lower the price depending on how much u want to buy. my names tezza151 so add me if u want them.

15. xytor

xytor Member

I play runescape too, lvl 90 character who's members benefits just ended...

16. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Hey guys i couldnt figure out my password for this and it just hit me so im back =]. I just recently got my accounts stolen, i got them back somehow trying to do the password recovery plenty of times, and finally i guess someone felt bad and got me them back lol i have Lancelot0001, Galahad0002, arghty, and 7826341. The last two i got from friends and the last from the guy that hacked me that is my friend now lol. But Lance is lvl 53, i use him for money his mining is 69 i think havent logged in in a while thats how i suggest you guys make money selling bars and ores and stuff. Gala is lvl i think 44, with 64 range he is pure and i have a cannon with him i intend to become a member again sometime and train his range to pk with my friend f0nzi2. Arghty is my friends noob, he now sits at the computer endless hours on either WOW or Ultima so i use him for fishing he has enough to fish lobbies. And 7826341 is the one i got from my friend that hacked me lvl 60 i think can fish now sure about the skills. But my advice to you new guys is to train your characts to at least the 50's or 60's. Then start on either fishing or mining and get that as high as you can the 70's or 80's or 99 if you wish to be rich. Sell your items you make as you train your skills. I will go further into this if you ask me more specific questions because although im not that high because im not really supposed to play anymore and when i did could play rarely i know a lot about the game. Thanks dont be scared to ask questions =] Anything you want if its about runescape.

17. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I guess nobody here plays runescape anymore?

18. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

i still play but looks like nobody wants to post

19. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well what are you stats for your acc's if you have more than one and what do you do to make money... And do you pk? Hopefully we will have some others join us haha.

20. popol24

popol24 Member

hey all! first of all, runescape is a very good game (i play it myself quite often when i have the chance), and second, i'm just keeping this thread alive for all you runescape lovers here. At the moment, i'm just trying to lvl up all stats to 60 and it is taking so long! anyways, hopefully someone will reply to this thread lol

oh and tips for money making for members, (there's heaps of other ways) here's my way:

get woodcutting to 75 and chop mage logs as they sell 1000 gp ea and when training to 75 woodcutting, make sure you train in either draynor or seer's village, cutting willows, they will give you roughly 1000 exp per minute. mage logs are my main source of income, but, like palverez said, it takes time and dedication =)and the rewards are amazing =)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006