1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Runescape thread (No talk about hacking, and no breakin rules this time!) **NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR INSTANT BANNING**

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by NeoLance, Jul 15, 2005.

1. CH00B

CH00B Member

All I have 2 say but plz dont take this personal is that most ppl who talk on this thread are NOOBS!

all they ask is how do u make money? how come i cant make money?
    come on u lazy ass runescape players go take ur time minning wcing
    yews are 300 ea think about get off ur asses and work!!!

sry to be mean but think about it

Runescape acc: Platchy

2. k2skatn

k2skatn Regular member

??
    Are you saying people with T3 dont get viruses? And what is fast anyways? 56k? Lmao.
    Anyways, I mean having a good internet has nothing to do with your computer, you just "go" faster.

:p
    coolGray, you just need to get the keys again. And I was 16 and I owned del... whatever.. I pulled a seven, I don't play, Half-Life 2 changed my life...

3. angrywolf

angrywolf Member

Bored... :)

4. wassupsup

wassupsup Guest

yea add me darkarcher45

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Ok I have absolutely no clue what you just said im sorry. I'm not really into how exactly computers work all I know is I like to play runescape, but I cannot play right now, so instead I have taken up weightlifting and its great. But I do not want to change the subject on my own thread, so people post your names on runescape, your stats, and how you make your money. I just recovered my password because I forgot it for the second time so I will look on here when I can and post my things as soon as I see people still look at this thread! Haha.

6. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

i play runescape and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!my useername is Jak92010 and im level 26. o ya and right now i trying to sell a dragon dagger for 60k or somthing so if u want it talk to me! one more thing....about the hairy woman coment...........ya really creepy dude. (who am i talking to?)

7. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

Ok i just went on runescape and a guy named Afterdawn.comrules started talking to me. was it one of u guys? and i put him on my ignore list.

8. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

9. james2189

james2189 Member

i play runescape im sellin iron claws almost always and im sellin anti dragon sheild u offa da price i am james21895 add me if interested

10. james2189

james2189 Member

o ya Anime1019 ur dude is only lvl 26 how did it get a d dager?

11. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

my friend gave it to me james. if u want to see log on and add me ill shoe u the dagger

12. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well the only problem is I think dragon daggers are only 20k not poisoned, and 30k poisoned so you wont find anybody to buy it for 60k. Go to the varrock bank the one by the road to the wild and go in the bank and sell it (in world 1 the members world), you will get it off your hands and have 30k in like 10 seconds people always buy them there. And my user account is Lancelot0001, and Galahd0002. If you guys could look up my stats and post them I would really appreciate it, I have parental controls and am not allowed to play anymore so I don't even know my stats...

13. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

dang neolance that really sucks!! Well anyway i dont think im going to be able to get to world 1. Even if i am a member i meen the place is allways full!!!

14. Anime1019

Anime1019 Member

o ya and my d dagger is poisoned. well actually my friend said it was "super poisoned" or somthing like that. wel if u want it ill be happy to lower the price if yur willing to buy it.

15. popol24

popol24 Member

ok, wanna learn how to make good money as well as getting a lot of exp? here's what i normally do:

my wc is lvl 85 so i can cut yews much much faster now, so i cut like at least 500 of it

then i fletch them all and turn them into yew longs (flecthing lvl 78)

then i mine pure ess to like 1k

then i rune craft 500 nats in the abyss

then i hi alch all the yews =) which is around 350k+ keep doing that and u'll be rich.

atm i have about 5mil, plus 6k yews still to be fletched, 3k p ess to be runecrafted into nats, a d wc axe, 2k oak planks, and so on...

the point is, you need to work hard ;)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  16. runscape9

runscape9 Guest

Add me my name is Yo y warrior im lvl 51 i just started a month ago but im getting a hang of it...im pretty good i have full guthix+600k Add me--Yo y warrior

17. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

runscape9, is gone for trying to scam folks out of their runescape items in another thread.

18. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Why the heck is there a thread for runescape on here? The game is a complete waste of time i saw this ad for it, clicked on it since it was all over these websites i went to, and looked at the screenshots for it, saw like 150,000 people playing and i couldn't see why it was so good. I attempted playing it and it was junk. Click click click click. All you do. As far as fighting monsters goes.. well.. 2,5,0,2,2,2,3,0, etc. I may sound like a hater, but i don't see how this is classified as a Windows game, since its a java game. I think it would of suited the off topic forum.

19. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

MidnightJ,

This thread is for folks wanting to set up a runescape server, not for those wishing to bash the game.

20. tsunamee

tsunamee Member

Hey all, my RS name is Tsunami1304, i have 65 cbt, and most of my skills are at least 40, i'll be a mem as of 4/21/07 (YAY!) and usually make money selling coal, 1k coal x 150ea = 150k nice profit ;) and im workin on getting yews, but i'm tired of autoers always pwning the trees, but if some of you lower lvl players need something, just yell, i'm often seen online. Happy 'Scaping!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007