1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Softmod Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by blkfoot, Aug 24, 2007.

1. blkfoot

blkfoot Member

O.k. I have been reading about this for a week or so and I am new at this but do have some questions and i know that they may have been answered somewhere... I have currently downloaded these pcs of software...

1. xboxhdm_v1.9
    2. sid.4.0.nknave.edition.xbox
    3. setupdvddecrypter

Now do I have to use the slayer auto installer and is there more software that I will need? With all the tuts out there they all seem to run together in the mond after reading them all... Also, does the sid 4.0 have a dash board or do i have to install one... if so what would be the best one to use and what software would I need to copy games to hd after I do the hd upgrade and softmod?

I think that is all i have at this time.

Thanks,
    Blkfoot

2. corn

corn Guest

Ok, the most common one, and easiest imo, is the Action Replay technique. I have never used the Slayers Auto Installer, and I heard it is more for modchips.
    The SID 4.0 comes with 2 dashboards I believe, the UnleashX, and EvoX. For beginners, use UnleashX, I like it more than EvoX.

You will have to have another person help you with xboxhdm, and slayers.
    Xboxhdm I think is used to rebuild your Xboxs harddrive in case it crashes.