1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new star view codes confused

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by rabbit85, Jan 7, 2008.

1. rabbit85

rabbit85 Guest

so what is hapening anyone know what the latest tw code is please i getting confused with all the codes been posted today please show me the laatest codes in the west midlands area i on the starwiew box thanks

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

They have been changed again.

3. rabbit85

rabbit85 Guest

sc0user i will update my firmwer but i cant get the leads for a few days for the comp so i am sorry for pestering you dont like it but for a cupple of days i hope you can bear wth me and i realy apretiate your help just cope with me for a cupple more days lol sorry again

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

No problem, but as you can see it is quite hard to establish the most up to date codes, so they may just keep changing if I get new ones I will ask ferg to post them.

5. rabbit85

rabbit85 Guest

thanks mate do you think they will soon find a final one and stop changing for a few days i think everyone on this site is getting confused dont you think who makes these codes anyway do you know any way i will be sitting here waiting for a new code

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Should settle soon usually does they will get a pain changing it eventually :)

7. rabbit85

rabbit85 Guest

you think it will be done before 10 tonight have you got msn

8. karljd

karljd Regular member

Busy day for you sc0ucer i see,back in the nick of time thank god, lol#:-S

9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Oh I seemed to have picked a nice time to come back alright Karl :)
    @rabbit sorry dont do MSN but I do post here :)

10. cyberwar

cyberwar Member

Hello to everyone.....Good News Guys...
    The new codes are here......works fine with Te********T....atlast it worked.
    Link; http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/528527

Enjoy....do not give me the credit...iy goes to some one else....

I am just a discoverer
    Cheers

11. rab41

rab41 Member

hi cyber just got the codes myself.from a friend,they work 4 now.happy new year

12. shiner_uk

shiner_uk Guest

can any one help me on this i have the starview i done a flash and that i think it was corrupt at first.so one of my mates took it to have a look he ad no joy so he said try reflash it,i took it home try re flash it now it wont let me i plugged it back in to tv and the box logo comes on? any ideas many thank

13. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

if its a starview, you have thew wrong software on it, you need to load the correct firmware for the starview onto it, if you have a genuine box, load V4, if its a clone load 2.57 fixed, you need to do a recover from a bad flash,

Not my work, I dont take credit for it.

Connect the box to the pc with your cable but switch it off at the back. Load the correct firmware bin file into GTRom & set it to the correct com port, and select App file only then hit Download. Only then switch on at the back to power on the box. It may take a few sec. so wait at least 30 sec. (If it doesn't work 1st time try also waiting a couple of sec. to switch on after pressing download in the loader.) It may take more than 1 try to work, but eventually you'll see the loader kick in and the % bar increase. You won't see the % on the Starview though. Only green lines moving left to right. Towards the end of the flash you'll see a message in GTRom saying FLASH BURNING. Then it will reach 100% and wait for the download complete popup box to appear & the box will reboot back to factory setup. You will have lost any channel data previously on the box & will need to rescan & switch on EMU and set the box up from scratch.