1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW STARVIEW SUPPORT WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by gerrard08, Jul 21, 2011.

1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Unless I am reading this wrong, but, delwashy, you brought this up? you copied a post from somewhere and posted it as a quote then start banging on about SV and how tedious its getting, please correct me if I am wrong, but you posted this, you started this up again, the last post was on the 17th of Sept asking a genuine question and then you posted on the 5th with what was posted months back as if it were just posted,then you created another post with the same thing which DDP closed in a seperate post? Sorry if I missed something, but are you reading something that isnt there or not looking at the dates or just stirring things up? Cause no where have I seen any posts going on about SV service

2. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Just say who cares and move on. There are so many folk like this but I don't waste my own time in responding to them, you have been around long enough to know to ignore them and they will go away unless you want a fight, it will always head down that route, they enjoy baiting folk and with your replies your feeding them, your playing into there hands, let there pointless messages go all.

If you reply to it they have you taking notice and the job is done.

DON'T GET INVOLVED.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

He he he, Duly noted, but had to ask where that was coming from.........

4. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Aye I know what you mean, SV seem to have things pretty good now so fair play to them but as you said it was him that started it up lol.

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

wow i remember writing that. it seems like only yesterday........ NOT. You can't go trolling and pasting comments from months back saying the service was crap then saying its brilliant a few month later. the service was crap and glad for you its now watchable and your happy. just dont be sad enough to troll and do that stuff mate. makes you look sad to be fair

6. delwashy

delwashy Member

last month i was having a go at the time time i had to wiat to be connected,a part from that i got into abit of a ding dong with e45 as he was calling me one of S/V'S litte helpers so where you've got this information about me starting it of is a load of rubbish
    This is what i mean people make it up,speak to e45 as i was the one supporting S/V then get back to me.I aint after an fight or arguement just get your facts thats all fella.

7. kaz46

kaz46 Member

This Sv now where you have to subscribe can't you just get a box that you don't have to subscribe to

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  8. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Yes, the krypt is a non sub box, but like the SV it needs to be connected at all times to the net

9. kaz46

kaz46 Member

Thanks MICKAH for your quick reply.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  10. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Yip, more or less they are the same, both up and down, but your not paying an extra premium to use the KV, same chans

11. dazmac

dazmac Member

it wont be long before kv start a sub, that you pay for, stv team are adding more channels tonight if you have paid for your sub, i paid my sub monday morning for 6 months, it was on tuesday morning, say no more,

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

And yet more unproven cobblers, KV aint charging or in the future charging, and tell me, how can SV add more chans? You will only get what comes down the cable, they cant just conjur up new chans and add them to Virgins cable platform, can they, nope, they can only turn on what they can or havent been able to do so far, I am happy you paid your 6 months and your happy with it, but please post some proper info for people to read, not propaganda Bull

At the end of the day you are paying a premium to to use this server, KV you aint, so you can dress it up in which way you please or word it anyways you want, your still paying for this, this is what the OP asked,

13. delwashy

delwashy Member

I'll tell you what i aint coming back on this site again just to have a big red advertisement blocking what other members have said!What are after dawn thinking? who wants to know what the fu*k H/P are selling later much later.

14. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

lol i get that too. gets on my tits a little less than you :p dunno how to get rid of it tbh, i just deal with it

15. jimbo600

jimbo600 Regular member

i just click on the Reply at the end of the post you can read the post that way,
    its a pain in the arse at times.

16. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

If you use Firefox / mozilla, Google ABP Firefox, its a small add on for mozilla, install it and this removes all Ad's on sites and also blocks pop-ups, after a while you wont know its there, its brilliant, never see any ads anymore on the net

17. delwashy

delwashy Member

Cheers lads i'm glad i'm not on my own with this irritating issue lol.