1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to cd burning

Discussion in 'Audio' started by bill1996, Jan 21, 2004.

1. bill1996

bill1996 Member

I've been ripping movies for some time now and many thanks to this great site and support for getting me on the right track. (side note )use decrypter when needed/ primarly use shrink/ then burn with nero 5.5. stayed away from 6.0 due to many on site response problems.My burner is the indi 420n and after some tweaking,I havent had coasters in a long time.
    My new venture is burning music that I listen to on a live feed(LIVE NUMBER...NUMBER...NUMBER.com). Is this possible? I save(?) the track fine to my drive/am I really saving it?/ but when I attempt to burn it to a cd I get an error message saying this (song) cannot be copied. Is there any way to copy the file?Or burn on the fly when the track is being sent to my system?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

What format are the files being saved in?

3. bill1996

bill1996 Member

Upon checking where I save to it looks like it's just a link html to that site. So when I want to hear the song again it pulls it from their site. I guess that i don't have it downloaded to my system at all.