1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to DS hacking

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Demon323, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Demon323

Demon323 Regular member

Ok i have a DSi and of course i wanna hack this thing. Keeping up with games while deployed is bad so i just need a way to play some backups and leave my originals in the states.

I have Version 1.3u on this DSi.

If any one would help me out and let me know what i need to get or which ways i can do this. I am not sure if i can get a cable for the computer or not but i dont have a flash card and i only own two games at the moment or well they are the only ones here for the sake of not wanting to lose all my games...

2. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

Well, just buy a flashcard for your DSi. with the flashcard you can play backup games, listen to the MP3, read ebooks, etc. Hope you know what the flashcard is . just take a look at here: http://www.digitopz.com/nintendo-3ds-flashcard-c-29.html those are flashcards for your DSi , usually we recommend you buy some good cards, such as Acekard 2i, DSTwo, R4i gold (r4ids.cn)..... you can use them easily, just download the firmware, copy the files to your SD card, copy your backup games into your SD card. then put the SD card into the flashcard, insert the flashcard in your DSI and then power on to play your games. Good luck

Edit: Your DSi firmware is still in V1.3 , you can update it to V1.43 latest firmware and still use the flashcard as well. Any questions, just ask here.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011