1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by scottgtir, Jun 13, 2007.

1. scottgtir

scottgtir Member

Hello i have just recieved my starview box, after reading various threads i have determined i have a fake box :( I am trying to get the scrammbled channels to work by entering the codes for uk ntl but it does not seem to work for me. My system info tells me i have version 2.59e_E do i need to update or should it work? If i do have to update would i be correct in saying i will have to go and purchase a cable to connect into my pc. Cheers Scott

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

you dont need to update if you do it will break your box.

3. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

this is what you need to do.go to the main menu,now press 1570,this will bring you to the secret menu,go to nagra vision put in these codes

NTHELL - [01/06/2007]
    KEY 0 = 3D 2B DF AA 51 C8 DD A0
    KEY 1 = E2 C9 74 0A 04 22 A6 12

dont forget to store them.now press exit,in the secret menu turn emu on.go back to your channels and let it update.

4. scottgtir

scottgtir Member

Cheers mate that worked a treat i was a little worried that i had got a duff box, you have made me very happy, i will go and enjoy free movies now.

5. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

those codes change after a while so if it goes off come on here and look for the new codes.put them in the same as you just did