1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New x3 modchip, now what??????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by badgerguy, Jan 28, 2007.

1. badgerguy

badgerguy Guest

I got a pre-modded xbox with an xecutor 3 modchip. It came with NO instructions, so if anyone can guide me through what to do, step by step, I would REALLY appreciate it!!! Thanks much!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, so the modchip is installed, what happens when you start your Xbox now?

some chips need to be flashed which i can not guide you through as i do not have that chip and mine came already done.

After the chip is ready to go i suggest you find a site that has a copy of Slayer 2.7 and download it.
    Then use winrar to extract the first file that was downloaded, linke slayer.001 or something like that. extract it to a folder and you should now have an ISO file. Burn the ISO onto a quality 8X DVD-R and then stick it in the xbox. Use it to install a hacked dashboard as your main dashboard like EvoX, UnleashX, or Avalaunch.
    Install that into your C: folder.
    The look to see which is bigger in size, your E: or F: foder
    Use the option to install apps to the bigger folder.

To be honest the very first thing i would do is get rid of that stock hard drive and get a compatible 250GB hard drive, then do the same as above except you will have to use slayer to format the hard drive first after you install it. The stock drive can barely hold anything and is pretty much worthless.