1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newb needs help fast...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by woody1988, Jan 11, 2004.

1. woody1988

woody1988 Guest

i need help with my messiah chipped xbox. i made backups with my dvd burner onto dvd+r and dvd+rw both of which dont get read by the xbox. i am a complete newb but have read somin bout connectin p.c. to xbox and am wondering if some1 could go through it with me or show me a webpage with a guide. BTW i have a dvd+R/RW so dont think i have used + when should have used -.please i need help.

2. Spine

Spine Member

Sounds like its the media. My xbox reads +R fine but i have a Samsung Drive. I burn games to -R though anyhow. For a tut go to www.get-modded.com and theres one there for how to connect you xbox with your pc.

3. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

did you say you was just using your pc dvd? because the pc cannot read xbox format that's why they don't work but spine is right you really should use dvd-r and you 100% have to link you xbox to the pc to backup your owned games

4. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

5. woody1988

woody1988 Guest

thnx for help r have a look at the guide. i have found somin on evox and flash does anybody know how to do that? coz its somin to do with the dashboard which i think is the screen that comes up that lets you set the time for example.