1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newb, please help. Nes game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by whoru, Oct 3, 2004.

1. whoru

whoru Member

I just buy a used x-box and wanted to play nes game on it. How do I do this. My X-box have mo mod to it. Please tell me what Am I suppose to do to play Nes on my X-box. Thanx in advance.

2. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

xsnes9x_v1.04 <--this file is the emulator for nes

3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

xSnes9x is a SNES emulator, for NES emulator use FCE Ultra. If you have no mod in your xbox, there is no way to play NES games on xbox.

4. whoru

whoru Member

will any kind of chip work. which one do you recommend. Where could I get it. Sorry about all this question.

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

For modchips, most people recommend the Xecuter chip. As for myself I'm using the original Xenium chip, don't think those are still around, it's a very nice chip. You can get the Xecuter chip and other chips at http://www.modchipworld.com The Xecuter 2.6 is compatible with all versions of Xbox (1.1 - 1.6) so you should look into that one if you're not sure what version your Xbox is. http://www.xbox-scene.com has a chart that helps you identify your xbox.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"I have a sexy accent and make one mean cup of coffee."[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2004
  6. whoru

whoru Member

thank for ya help.