1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newb with a Xenium Gold Sp

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by hAvCkAuZr, Jan 18, 2007.

1. hAvCkAuZr

hAvCkAuZr Member

I have a version 1.0 m$ xbox and I bought a Xenium Gold SP Mod Chip. When I first got it, I installed it and started it up, then the hombrew screen came up. I went and backed up the two things it tells me to, then I was messing with the settings and made it to where it dont show the homebrew screen at startup and now I can not get it to come back on. The manual that it came with tells me to restart the xbox using the reset button but I could never figure that out, even m$ didnt know. So now every time I start it up it goes through the xbox startup and then it come to the "Your Xbox requires service" message and has 05 up in the top left hand corner. I have researched this and could never find out how.I also checked my connections 25+ times. Any info would help...

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

use an autoinstaller and just install your mods on the hard drive and you should be good to go, try to turn your chip off before you turn it on and then try and turn it on and see what happens

3. hAvCkAuZr

hAvCkAuZr Member

Will that work even though if I turn it off then it still goes to the error message....

4. hAvCkAuZr

hAvCkAuZr Member

And where can I get an autoinstaller?

5. XENIUMAN

XENIUMAN Member

Try searching Google And Xbox-scene.com. They should have something.

6. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member