1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbeee.Need help soon.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by NHOJ, Jan 16, 2005.

1. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

I know how to ftp into my xbox and send my games to my computer .The question is how do i get the games back to my xbox.I just want to use my computer for storage.
    Programs i have are (flashfxp,alcohol 120%,Nero,dvd decripter.)Help if you can.

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

The directory of the left is your pc and the one on the right is the Xbox. When you select the directory on the xbox of where you want the game files, use the TRANSFER on the PC side to send the files back to the xbox.

3. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

Thanks.I'll give it a try.

4. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

When the game is taken from my xbox and put on my pc is that an iso file or do i have to use craxtion to make it one.
    i say craxtion because i just downloaded it.

5. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

The files on your Xbox are not compressed and the only reason you need the game as an ISO file would be to burn to a DVD-R. For that use craxtion. If you are just storing the game files on the pc and then transfering back to another Xbox, then you leave the files uncompressed.

6. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

i'll give it a shot.so when crxtion makes it an iso that means that it is compressing the files right,i got FTP'n down pat now.Im gonna try and put a game on disk im worring that if i do this the file will be compresed and i wont be able to send it back to my pc.