1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Help me please!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by shauny69, Jan 7, 2007.

1. shauny69

shauny69 Member

I’m a DJ and wish to burn off my mixes, they must be continuous when you listen to them but still need splitting into tracks. Once I've split them I use Nero to burn them off, problem is once I take out the 2 second pause when playing them back I get a -1 second gap from one track into the next so its sounds awful. I’ve used different splitting software but still get the same problem when burning with Nero, can this be fixed?

2. MikeRod

MikeRod Member

dont use nero find another program off of the software on this site look under audio editors

3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

There are a couple of options in Nero Burning ROM for such things, one is "No Pause between tracks" and the other is "remove silence at the end of tracks", so you might check if you have those options selected.

Have you looked at SoundTrax to do what you want. You can even overlap the tracks with it.

4. shauny69

shauny69 Member

Thanks for the reply found out there was a fault with Nero. Updated it and works fine now. using soundforge for splitting pretty good software