1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Help

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by whitepant, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitepant

whitepant Member

Hi. I have an MP4 player and I have songs on a cd on my laptop. I would like to transfer the whole album to my mp4, but cannot find instructions on how to do this. I tried "dragging and dropping", but that's not working. Can anyone help? Thank you soooo much.

(Having a brunette moment)
    M

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Without knowing the brand of mp4 player I can not give specific directions. I suggest you try the free version of Media Monkey. That will handle syncing a wide array of devices.

A world of caution. If you do not have a name brand, you bought a Chipod. They have a terrible rep on this board. They often die shortly after you start to use them. They often die after a sync. Although they continue to improve, they are still not worth the money. If you want to save money buy a refirbished name brand. It will cost twice as much and last 4 times longer. My advice to you is sync once and never again. It might even last a year that way.

3. macduffer

macduffer Member

did you load the mp4 cd disc on your computer?

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.