Newbie looking for correct way to copy my sons games ie xbox 360 WII PS3

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hick13, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hick13

hick13 Guest

Please Im sorry if this is one of those ran dry topics but Im new and the games rnt gettin any cheaper, and with four carpet monkies I really could use a solid program to make back ups.We have Xbox 360 , PS2 , PS3 , and WII[./bAny advice on where to start lokking for a copier/converter software?

Thanks]

2. CdBaker

CdBaker Member

Well if you have a mod chip for your ps3 you can burn ps2 games for it with alcohol 120%. As for 360 and ps3 games I think you need a Duel layer burner for ps3 games (I could be wrong). 360 I still have no idea. I have dloaded a few but the files are close to 8 gigs and 360 doesnt like blueray so Ill study up and get back to you.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  3. CdBaker

CdBaker Member

Got the info on 360. just go here...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/359114

Wii games can be obtained through torrent although I advise you to back up your legally owned copies... blah blah blah... The way my friend burns them is he adds the file extension in alcohol 120%, loads them onto the virtual drive and then burns them at 2x through clonecd. Kinda the same way as you would with a psx game if you were gonna hot swap the original console. But Ive heard there is a special type of cd burner you need to burn them. While your at it get some mini dvds(1.4g) and burn yourself some gcms. You will need a modchip for anything you do on your wii.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. hick13

hick13 Guest

cool, thank's for all the info. looks lke i have my work cut out for me.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

For each different games console, please start a thread in each relevant forum, after reading thru the bold 'stickied' threads up top of the forum pages. The stickies explain all that's needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.