1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie/Member/Senior Member?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Liquid86, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Nah, the only IRC channel this place runs is a bit dead 24/7 and not inteded for digital video disscusions and stuff. There is also an eMule related IRC channel!!

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i never messed with emule, only IRC. I've been in it for years and i'm quite happy with it.;) it's amazing how many people use kazaa and other junk like that (just my opinion) when IRC is so much better and waaaaay faster in most cases. and i didn't really mean for discussing anything, if ya know what i'm saying. you know, the other stuff IRC is for, hehe. man! that monaman at the top of this thread, boy what an bumhole. yeah i was born then, I got my first commodore vic 20 like in '79, then when i got the legendary commodore64, i walked right into my local police department junk systems with it and started rearranging stuff for them hehe. that guy prolly had a "history of computers" book sitting in front of him when he wrote that. I would bet my house that there's more collective knowledge of the other posters on this thread it would blow that jerks mind away. isn't it funny how the ones that talk big usually dont know a damn thing? the real brilliance doesn't really need to advertise itself.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

lmfao!!

Anyways, I dont use Kazaa really or anything except eMule, DC++ & mIRC! Also ftp is great :)