1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie! Need to create a menu

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by lamborman, Apr 7, 2007.

1. lamborman

lamborman Member

I used the Avi to DVD using Avi2DVD software guide. and got an Iso file and the actual dvd files in a foldre.

Now I would like to change the menu I made with Avi2DVD, because I would like to create some submenus. can anyone help?

If it matters, what I want to do is, create a submenu with a different background picture. maybe if possible have it password protected(only if possible) and have all the "watch movie" and scene buttons in there. The Primary menu should just have empty buttons.

2. DJackhole

DJackhole Member

You can use a number of authoring progs out there. Strip out the movie with pgcdemux and then from there import your assets into your authoring prog. And create whatever menus you want. My preferred one is dvdlab pro.

3. lamborman

lamborman Member

as I said I am a newbie.

I tried DVD lab pro. and didn't understand what the heck I was doing. If anyone wants to recommend a simpler software and tell me what to do with it, I'd greatly appreciate.

4. DJackhole

DJackhole Member