1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie needing help (what else is new?)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jls_3887, Jun 17, 2007.

1. jls_3887

jls_3887 Member

So--I've had a heck of a time trying to rip DVDs using DVDShrink and then DVDFab--and now I just have the files! How do I burn these files onto a dvd-r in Nero? I have Nero 7, and I'm not sure which part of it I should use--or how to do it, for that matter. I know that usually once you backup a disc on DVDShrink, it automatically begins burning the disc, but I keep getting error messages, followed by a message telling me all the files were saved (and they were--I have them). I just don't know what to do with them now. I've been plaiying around with Nero trying to figure it out, but I'm tired of wasting discs, haha.

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

To burn the VIDEO_TS files then you should use Nero Express. Just click Add Files and go into the VIDEO_TS folder and add all the files. You don't have to do anything with the AUDIO_TS folder if it is there. Also click the arrow on the left so you see a little more off to the left and change the burning speed from Maximum to 4X.