1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with a problem R4i Gold card on 3DS :(

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dazman18, Dec 10, 2012.

1. dazman18

dazman18 Member

We have just bought a Nintendo 3DS XL for our son for christmas. Did a little research and deciced buy a R4i 3DS gold card from www.r4ids.cn and a pre- loaded disc with games on. But we cant seem to get it work, can someone tell me where im going wrong or what i need to do ? Im putting the disc in my computer,un-raring the games to a folder, then dragging and dropping games onto flash drive with memory card in, then putting memory card into R4i card and inserting in 3DS. When i open R4i card on Ds it just ses starting up and goes no further ? Do i need a software mod for the DS? Please help christmas is approaching fast, and dont want me boy have nothing to play with :(

2. dazman18

dazman18 Member

Ive downloaded, WOOD R4 V1.54 Released. (2012-11-01)and the latest patch onto card and then put in DS but still the same ? Its got be something simples im doing wrong ?

3. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Is your 3DS XL the latest version v4.5.0-10?
    As the r4ids.cn team released the news that only the revision "C" comes with icon "deep labyrinth" can pass through 3DS V4.5.0-10 directly without any patch updating.

4. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

Download the latest wood firmware V1,54 from the r4ids.cn site, extrat it and put the contents to the root of your sd card. Try again.