1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kimkat, May 17, 2007.

1. kimkat

kimkat Member

I'm trying to burn Pan's Labyrinth that's the movie I' have been trying to work on, but the comentary want turn off. How do I get it to turn off I'm using Nero Sart Smart or rather Nero Recode 2. Thank you for any suggestion.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi again kimkat
    For this one have Spanish 5.1 checked only - uncheck the other audios. Leave the english subtitles.

I'll request the other thread closed too.

3. binkie7

From your other thread:

You're welcome :)

To delete the commentary you can do that in Recode - just uncheck that audio - leave the 5.1 audio only and you should be good.
    Same with Shrink - just uncheck all the audios but 5.1.
    By default Recode will uncheck the foreign audios -so have to watch that esp. on movies like Pan's Labyrinth.

Vobblanker will blank out what parts of the dvd you don't want like the previews, making of etc.
    Here's agreat guide by alkohol that should help you out on vobblanker - link

Keep us posted.

4. kimkat

kimkat Member

I just back on the computer. I got the volume to work, but know the previews volume is completely off. What do I do next. thank you very much for so much of your help. It is greatly appreciated. Thank s again.

5. binkie7

You're welcome kimkat

Hmmm the previews - I delete them usually.
    But in Recode or Shrink under 'extras' have all the audios checked.
    Recode will also by default uncheck any foreign audios here too - Shrink doesn't.
    The audios on the previews aren't that big - so no biggie leaving them checked.