1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News comments section

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

When positng a reply from the afterdawn homepage which automatically goes into the news comments forum, there is no way for others to see what the topic was about, bar the headline. I think the body of the topic should be included in the news forum as well as the title. What u think?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well, no not really because the thread mixes with the actual file on the news page itself so usually you should only get article updates but yes i know the server has been throwing out thread updates instead sometimes

What i would suggest is at the top of the thread a link be placed back to the news page itself!

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, that would do fine as well :)

4. Dela

Yep i think it would be much better that way because if the whole news comment was to go on every thread, what would the point of the news section be? lol

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

True, a link would be sufficient. It was only after about 2 weeks i realised it was linked to the news page lol. Oops

6. Dela

lol :) tehehehe