1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsbin account

Discussion in 'Usenet newsgroups - Help, how-tos and discussion' started by SunnyRick, Mar 21, 2008.

1. SunnyRick

SunnyRick Member

hey guys, im new to the newsgroup thing and wonder if any of you can help me out with the newsbin account registration.

i was trying to create an account in newsbin, but it says i need to have an invitation from an already existed user. can anyone help me by sending me a invitation?

i'd really appreciate your help

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Listen don't mess with all that crap if you just want to download firmware or firmware tools look up xbins auto downloader. Here is a link. Im on a mac so I cant tell for sure if its the right one but I think it is http://www.360-hq.com/xbox-tutorials-56.html.
    That should make life easier

3. Vergil902

Vergil902 Member

Or, even easier go here: http://www.360mods.net/Downloads/details/id=29.html

Download, Double Click, and your set, but if thats not what you want it for, id say to just use torrents.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  4. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

Or if your just looking for a newsreader use grabit its free.And if still want newsbin, Just look on torrent sites or use grabit to look on the newsgroup's for a newsreader with a serial.

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Nice link for programs Vergli

6. SunnyRick

SunnyRick Member

thx guys for providing so much information.
    actually im looking for more than 360 games. i will try grabit, and im now learning how to use xbin.
    but if anyone can invite me to newzbin, it'd be greatly appreciated.

7. ni73

ni73 Member

hi guys
    i was a member on newzbin but lost my internet for many months. im back up and running now and tried to go back and it wont let me due to me needing an invite, what a pain in the ass. is their anyone who can help maybe give me an invite pleeeese.

muchly appreciated.